BBA students going SEP will need to return to NUS to complete 1 semester before graduation.
Students would have to complete most of the foundation business administration modules (6-8 modules) before they can go on overseas exchange.
Students who are pursuing an Accounting Specialisation or on a Double Degree Programmes will have to consult the Dean’s Office on the pre-requisites and eligibility criteria.
(1) Academic Performance – CAP (70%)
(2) Core Curricular Activities – CCAs (30%)
- Participation in clubs/societies/halls (up to 10 points)
- Caring for the Community (up to 5 points)
- Leadership & Entrepreneurship (up to 5 points)
- Achievements (up to 5 points)
- Attendance of BIZ talks & seminars (up to 5 points)
Examples for the various criterias can be found in this SEP Grading System for your reference